HAVE A PHYSICAL PRESENCE TO MAKE MORE CONNECTIONS
The exhibit hall serves as a major attraction where our attendees can learn about innovative and unique products, services and solutions and network with industry leaders. Hosting an exhibit can grow your business by giving you the chance to meet professionals who work with older adults and their families, and expose seniors and their caregivers to the resources you provide. Through your participation as an exhibitor, you’ll help those around you better serve this growing population.
Due to space, we have limited spots available in our exhibit hall. Our exhibitors will be determined on a first-come, first-serve basis, and we wish to have a diverse representation of the longevity market in Indianapolis. We will not begin accepting exhibitor applications until August 2019.
If you’re interested in exhibiting at Senior Summit Professional Day 2020 or want more information, contact Maria Page at (317) 691-7953 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2020 - PROFESSIONAL DAY
Installation of Exhibits: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Exhibitor Education: 11:30 am-12:30 pm
INCLUDED WITH BOOTH
- Educate attendees and other exhibitors on your products and services during our "Exhibitor Education Hour" on the main stage
- Two free conference registrations with each booth purchase.
- Complimentary refreshments available all day.
- Exhibit listing in the summit program book (Deadline: February 2020 )
- Visibility on Senior Summit website with your company’s description and hyperlink.
- Free one-time use of summit attendee mailing list pre- or post-conference.
If you have any questions, please call or email for more information.
Exhibit Sales: Maria Page (317) 691-7953
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES
Sign up to be the first to know about all our upcoming events, news, and publications.